When they’ve never heard of a ventanita 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Red flags have been popping up everywhere lately and for good reason. People are very passionate about their pet peeves, y ya tu sabes que Miamians are some of the most passionate people around! We wanted to know what really gets under the skin of a Miamian and that’s why we asked our Instagram followers for their biggest red flags when it comes to people talking about our lovely Magic City.
We also scoured the Internet for some additional Miami red flags and one thing we think we can all agree on is that not liking cafecito, croquetas or Flannigan’s is as big of a red flag as you’re going to get in this city! Check these out
1. “When their favorite beach is Miami Beach”
2. “When they don’t drink cafecito”
3. “when they’ve never heard of a ventanita”
4. “When they don’t like croquetas”
5. “Croquetas without cafecito“
That’s according to Cao Bakery and all we gotta say is…
6. “When they have a Miami Heat License plate”
That’s according to this Twitter user and a couple hundred more…😬
7. “When they say they don’t like Flannigan’s”
8.”I live in Miami [Never has stepped foot out of Miami Beach].”
Major red flag according to @Tajographist
9. “When they call places ‘South Beach’ that aren’t even CLOSE”
10. “When they tell you they don’t like Miami Heat”
This Twitter user won’t have you disrespecting our basketball team!
So…Do you agree with these Miamians? Or are they 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩?
Featured image: Unsplash