Let’s face it — life in the city can be rough and sometimes all we need is just a good cry. Whatever the reason, sometimes you just need to let the waterworks flow which is why we asked our Facebook and Instagram followers for suggestions on the best places to cry in Miami.
Feeling the blues take over? Here are some essential spots in the city to let the tears fall, all recommended by locals:
1. The beach… is it tears or salt water?
2. Palmetto expressway. Any day or night.
3. El Car Wash, cry in the drive thru & move on with it 😂.
5. Wherever you drop off your rent.
6. I-95. Anytime. Anywhere.
7. Waiting to be seated at Joe’s Stone Crab! 🦀🦀🦀
8. On the Brickell bridge as you watch it go up…
9. Somewhere with croquettes. You will no longer feel like crying.
10. Full moon drum circle.
11. Looking for a parking space. (We’ve all been there.)
12. Facing the Star Island 😂😂😂😂😂 then you’ll not stop crying.
13. The DMV.
14. Tropical Park by the lake.
15. In your leasing office.
16. In your car in a parking garage.
17. Inside a Jimmy Johns thinking that food can replace love and affection.
18. Space – you’ll make 25 friends instantly.
19. Dolphins game. (This one hurts.)
20. At the edge of La Ermita De La Cardidad where your tears can hit the oceans waves below.
21. Second floor of Tootsies.
22. On the ferry to Fisher Island.
23. Ultra 🏽.
24. The line in front of LIV.
25. In any of the art museums, standing right in front of an artwork. Super creative crying! 💖
And, of course, at home. (In private is always great too!)
No matter where you cry, let it out and feel better when it’s done!