Miami Beach Pride Week is returning on September 10!
Historically, Miami Beach Pride (MBP) has been held during the first weekend of April however, officials decided to reschedule this year’s Parade and Festival to provide the safest environment possible for attendees. So now MBP is returning later this month on Sunday, September 10, and it’s coming back with an agenda packed full of events all the way from fun markets to bar crawls and awesome performances. Here’s the breakdown of events taking place each day from September 10 all the way through September 19:
Thursday, September 9
- Thursday at 12:40 p.m.: Pride at the Park: Marlins vs. Mets — tickets between $17 and $39.
Friday, September 10
- Friday at 11:30 a.m.: Pride Flag Raising Ceremony at Miami Beach City Hall — free
Saturday, September 11:
- Saturday at 1 a.m.: Pride Lights the Night Flip the Switch Event at 1111 Lincoln Road. — free
- Saturday at 11 a.m.: Sweet Spot with DJs Deanne & Pride and Ultra Naté at Kimpton Palomar SoBe — Tickets between $35 – $600
Sunday, September 12
- Sunday at 12 p.m.: Sweat for Pride at Eden Roc — Tickets are $20
- Sunday at 6 p.m.: SOAK Pool Party with Ralphi Rosario at The Confidante Miami Beach — Tickets between $35- $2,000
Monday, September 13
- Monday from 7 to 10 p.m.: Queer Art Showcase at Eden Roc — Free
Tuesday, September 14
- Tuesday at 7 p.m.: Miss Miami Beach Pride at Faena Hotel — Tickets start at $35
Wednesday, September 15
- Wednesday at 11 p.m.: Happy Hour at Palace Rooftop — Free
- Wednesday at 7 p.m.: Social Justice Health & Wellness Evening at Soho Beach House — Free, requires RSV
Friday, September 17
- Friday at 7 p.m.: VIP Gala hosted by Carson Kressley at 1235 Washington Ave, Miami Beach — Tickets start at $100
- Friday at 8 p.m.: LEGENDS BALL at 1235 Washington Ave, Miami Beach — Tickets start at $35
- Friday 10 p.m.: Secret Garden Immersive Open-Air Experience with DJ Dan Slater –Tickets start at $39
Saturday, September 18
- SATURDAY PRIDE FESTIVAL at Lummus Park starts at noon
Saturday at 10 p.m.: FLING – Official Women’s Pride Party at No. 3 Social, Wynwood Hosted by Pandora Events — Tickets start at $20.
- Saturday at 10 p.m.: URGE Miami Beach Pride w/ Dj’s Paulo Gois & Joe Gauthreaux at 1235 Washington Ave, Miami Beach — Tickets start at $85.
Sunday, September 19
- SUNDAY PRIDE PARADE & FESTIVAL at Ocean Drive starts at 11 a.m.
- Sunday at noon: Heat!: Miami Beach Pride Pool Party + Parade Watch Party at The Clevelander — Tickets start at $45.
Featured image: Shutterstock