It’s been one hell of a ear.
Here in March 2021, a year after the onset of the pandemic in America, we look back over one of the few good things that came out of quarantine. While all of us were cooped up at home, some partook in a bit of Renaissance-style cosplay by imitating classic paintings. In honor of the mesmerizing Van Gogh multisensory exhibit coming to town, we’ve selected our favorite homespun Van Gogh recreations! [Featured image: @hugotheboston]
1. Self-Portrait with Bandaged Ear And Pipe
2. Self-Portrait as a Painter
3. Starry Night
This May, you can step into Starry Night with the coming immersive Van Gogh exhibit and 360-degree spectacle in Miami that brings the painter’s masterpieces to life!
4. Self Portrait with Bandaged Ear
5. Sower at Sunset
6. Self-Portrait with Straw Hat
7. Self-Portait with Bandaged Ear