Miami Swim Week is back!
Art Hearts Fashion is a renowned platform that highlights globally recognized designers and artists, showcasing their creations in an interactive fashion week setting. Since 2011, they’ve brought events to New York, Los Angeles and our very own Miami. Now, right on time for summer, they’re bringing back Miami’s iconic Swim Week — and we couldn’t be more pleased!
Miami Swim Week will only be in town until July 17, so hurry to save your spot!
Upon your arrival at Miami Swim Week, you’ll get to enjoy cocktails and music before designers showcase their collections. While the 4-day long experience brings eclectic runway shows, it’s also an educational and communal hub that features countless pop-ups and exhibits surrounding the theme of fashion. Throughout the years, Art Hearts Fashion has gathered rave reviews from coast to coast, and we’re so excited to see their Swim Week arrive in Miami!
Here’s a breakdown of the tickets so you know what awaits you:
- General admission includes all day standing access
- Row 3 ticket includes a 3rd row seat and priority entrance
- Row 2 ticket includes a 2nd row seat and priority entrance
- Row 1 ticket includes front row access, swag bag, priority entrance, VIP lounge access, comped premium drinks and hors d’oeuvres.
- ‘Key To Swim Week’ ticket includes front row seating all week, VIP invites to runway shows, option to have hair and makeup done, back stage access and a shout out on the big screen one of the days you attend.
Be sure to catch this spectacular event before it leaves Miami! Get your tickets to Miami Swim Week here.