Christmastime is swiftly approaching, the holiday lights are going up, and many of us have already started working on our holiday shopping lists. And that’s what holiday markets are here for. Get your Christmas spirit on while helping out local vendors and getting your shopping done!
So without further ado, here’s a list of the holiday markets across Miami, where they are, and when they’re open.
Now through January 2, 2022: Santa’s Enchanted Forest
This absolute classic of Christmas in Miami features all kinds of attractions from roller coasters to carnival food and of course plenty of holiday-themed souvenirs!
- Where: Hialeah Park, 100 E 32nd St, Hialeah, FL 33013.
- Hours: Monday – Sunday, 5 p.m. – midnight
Now through December 27: Riverside Holiday Village at The Wharf
The Wharf’s premier holiday event will feature plenty of holiday cocktails, Christmas shopping, over 500,000 lights, oversized holiday decorations, and more!
- Where: The Wharf Miami at 114 SW North River Drive, Miami, FL 33130.
- Hours: Thursday – Sunday, 4 p.m. – midnight.
December 16-19: Holiday Market @ THesis Hotel
Head on over to THesis Hotel to shop from local vendors, enjoy live music and indulge in festive drinks from Food & Wine’s 2020 Best New Chef Niven Patel’s restaurants, Orno and Mamey. This year, the hotel has also partnered with It’s My Birthday and will be collecting toys each day at the market for the Ronald McDonald House.
- Where: THesis Hotel Miami, 1350 S Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables, FL 33146.
- Hours: Thursday – Saturday, 5 – 9 p.m.; Sunday, 12 – 9 p.m.
December 17-18: Holiday Market in Downtown Coral Gables
Explore this magical holiday market with an international fair and discover over 25 artisanal vendors specializing in seasonal goods and foods. Shop for items such as handcrafted holiday decorations, traditional sweets, gourmet gift food items, hot chocolate, fresh-popped kettle corn, and more.
- Where: Ponce and Galiano Streets between Alahambra and Andalusia Streets.
- Hours: 5 – 9 p.m.
December 19: Pop-Up & Shop Up Holiday Market at Lincoln Eatery
The Lincoln Eatery will be hosting special holiday-themed Pop-up & Shop Up artisan markets this year. The events will take place on the ground floor of the South Beach food hall and will feature more than 15 local merchants, games raffles, holiday photo ops and more.
- Where: The Lincoln Eatery at 723 Lincoln Lane North, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Hours: 1 – 5 p.m.